MAKING A PLAN
Transitioning out of ownership.
It’s a big step — a multi-faceted, many-layered decision.
That much is obvious.
Knowing which options & routes are the best for you?
…Your family? …Your team?
That’s a bit less clear.
what is my path forward?
the more you know
We adhere to the old adage that knowledge is power.
Here are a few things to know about how we approach the transitions conversation:
- our perspective
- Each & every interaction at the “transition-intersection” is unique.
- Each & every individual involved should feel like this is an all-out “win.”
- Transitions are not a “one-size-fits-all” scenario.
- We’re not a fit for every single practice/ practitioner.
- Not every practice/ practitioner is a fit for us.
- Respect. Responsibility. Relationships.
- P.S. : Respect. Responsibility. Relationships.
- P.P.S. : Respect. Responsibility. Relationships.
- Simplicity is best.
- You shouldn’t have to be a lawyer to know if things make sense.
ready to talk?
If you’re looking into your options and want to find out if/how we could be a fit for you, we’d love to sit down and answer any & all questions you have.